G.GL 7 Goggles feature an edgy and striking design. Selective color
variations and combinations make the goggle a real eye catcher.
Frame Key Features
- Frame Venting System - Ventilation foam system across the inside of the lens to prevent draught free fogging.
- Soft Foam. Single density soft foam.
- Helmet Compatible - Compatible with commercial climbing, skiing and snow boarding helmets.
- Carrying Case - Goggle pouch included.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material –Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance.
- Lens Category – Cat. 2. With a visible light transmission of 18-43%, they are ideal for cloudy/sunny conditions.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- Decentred Lens Technology - Deliver clear, distortion-free vision in accordance with EN 174 and are designed for the toughest demands of winter sports.
- Double Spherical Lens - More rounded, offering a greater degree of peripheral vision on both the vertical and horizontal.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Amber Tint - The amber lens is specially designed to amplify color contrast and deliver high visual definition.